The headset is a new generation of headphones because it features an integrated Bluetooth 5.0. The Redmi Air.Dots has the most recent Bluetooth 5.0, which has a data transmission rate that is up to twice as fast as the previous generation and a faster, more reliable connection.
• 7.2mm Moving Coil Drive Unit Noise Reduction and DSP Intelligent Environment Noise cancellation:
• The larger the speaker unit, the better the low frequency performance when the material and environment are the same.
• The Redmi Air.Dots have a 7.2 mm sound unit with a medium to high frequency range and a low frequency drop.
The Redmi Air’s best features are its light weight and ease of wear. It is also free to adjust and comfortable to wear.
• Because of the single headset’s tight 4.1 g weight restriction. We have 3 versions of earplugs ready to match your highest standards for closure and stiffness, even whether jogging, punching, or listening to music. So you don’t have to worry about it coming down.
• With a charging box, battery life is 4 hours. The time is extended to 12 hours when used. The loading box doubles as a storage box.
• The headset can be charged twice as much, as well as secured and stored. • Automatic second connection
• Bluetooth 5.0, which improves connection stability.
• Double-ear multifunction button; 12-hour battery life; charging box; anti-missing
• Call a voice assistant or voice-activated smartphone
• Self-adjusting, comfortable, and difficult to lose, with a 40mAh headphone battery and a 300mAh charging box battery